App missing from phone

This discussion was created from comments split from: I can't find the 1Password app on the ios app store - please advise.

Comments

• zaratian1
    zaratian1
    Community Member

I have had 1Password on my IPhone 4.1 for 8+ years. I bought it out right. I woke up this morning and it was gone. Did you guys erase it? All my info is lost. Bummer.

• Hi @zaratian1

I'm sorry to hear you found 1Password to be missing from your iPhone. We don't have the ability to delete apps from people's devices. Did you have a backup of your 1Password data, or have it synced anywhere?

Please let me know.

Ben

• zaratian1
    zaratian1
    Community Member

Ben, Thanks for the reply. No back-up. It just disappeared. And it was the only app I ever bought and used. Must start over. But monthly rental is out of the question.
    John Z

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@zaratian1: just for confirmation, is the app not there even if you use Spotlight to search for it on your phone?

• aardWolf
    aardWolf
    Community Member
    edited July 2019

Back then, Apple "backed up" copies of your apps to iTunes. It's possible that you can sync to iTunes and send the app back over.

• iTunes no longer backs up individual apps, I don't think, but it may be possible to restore a device backup either through iTunes or iCloud:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Ben

This discussion has been closed.