I was trying to remove the old standalone vaults from my iOS app. It was unclear how to do this and part of the flow had me signing into an account where I was already signed in to.
This causes the app to crash, with neither an app close nor a phone reboot fixing the issue.
1) on iOS app, be signed into an account that you can access from elsewhere
2) go to Help > Advanced > Migrate vault to Account
2a) Here, this screen is rather confusing and pointless, since it's just an account selection and then you're stuck.
2b) but since going into the account to which you want to migrate a standalone vault doesn't do anything,
2c) you kind of feel like maybe what if you added the vault, does that do anything?
3) from the other device, go into the account and open the scan code
4) on iOS, scan that code in. It sort of signs you in, but then the app crashes
5) keep re-opening the app and it keeps crashing.
6) reboot your phone. doesn't work
7) seriously, you're kind of stuck now
1Password Version: 7.3.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12.3.1
Sync Type: Not Provided