I have ver 6.8.8 and it is not acting like before.The site is not showing up on top of list so I can

I need help---the version I have does not act like before.The site does not show up on top from the login list .I have to go down list each time to log on at times.keeps asking if I want safari extension which costs me-confused and frustrated.

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mojave 10.14.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:I have ver 6.8.8 and it is not acting like before.The site is not showing on top of list

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @remmydawg!

The site does not show up on top from the login list

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by this?

If you could also let us know what website and browser this is happening with, it will be very useful.

• remmydawg
    remmydawg
    Community Member

its the version I am using on top row of iMac along w date and time etc.--no specific website-before when I went down the login menu and clicked the site opened up and the username and password filled in-now-when I choose something from list the site opens up but does not show up in list on top so I can adjust if necessary-and when site is on screen many times I have to re-sign in by having to copy both or either username or password for site to log in.Too much work now-

• remmydawg
    remmydawg
    Community Member

I see 1password 7 but am reluctant to combine versions and pay--

• remmydawg
    remmydawg
    Community Member

It asks me to install browser extension as well-

• remmydawg
    remmydawg
    Community Member

when I change password now on website 1password doe not ask for update

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@remmydawg: I believe that you haven't installed the 1Password browser extension, and that's why you are not able to fill your logins there. Can you make sure that you download and install the browser extension for the browser you are using?

This discussion has been closed.