1Password unable to change pw specifically for Alaska Airlines site. Many attempts failed

followed instructions to log in and then change pw using 1Password. Fails to make the change every time.
sign into Alaska Airlines; click forgot password; follow routine on site to reset pw; sign in with new pw successful; sign out; sign back in with 1Password so it learns sign in; go to change pw on site; ask 1Password to generate new pw; 1Password autofill ; Alaska says unsuccessful because sign in pw error.
what is wrong???????

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.13.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:1Password unable to change pw specifically for Alaska Airlines site. Many attempts failed

Comments

• wespencer
    wespencer
    Community Member

I have 1Password 7 installed June 25, 2019

• wespencer
    wespencer
    Community Member

No idea what extension version

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @wespencer! Welcome to the forum!

follow routine on site to reset pw; sign in with new pw successful; sign out; sign back in with 1Password so it learns sign in; go to change pw on site;

Can you please clarify why you are changing the password twice here?

Also, you wrote "sign in with new pw successful", so it looks like the password change worked. Can you please elaborate a little bit?

• kevliu
    kevliu
    Community Member

Same here, I cannot change my password on AlaskaAir.com manually or with the Chrome extension autofill. What happens is, whenever I try to type a character into the password field, the 1Password icon in the field blinks once and my input is cleared. This might be something that's happening on the AlaskaAir side.

• Hey @kevliu, could you please tell me what URL you're trying to change your password on, which fields are cleared, which things you are clicking on, etc.? Exact steps of what you're doing and where, so I can try to reproduce the issue on my end, would be very helpful. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.