Checking users' two-factor authentication on a team/business account?

Samitster
Samitster
Community Member

Hi, I'm one of the owners of a 1Password for Journalism account that is (about to be) shared among 30+ members of my team. Our managing editor asked me a good question I hadn't thought of: Is there any way for account administrators to see/check whether team members have set up two-factor authentication for their accounts? Forgive me if I've missed that option, but I didn't see anything like that in the team dashboard or in individual users' "person details" pages. (I know that we could set up Duo to enforce 2FA across the entire team, but that's something we'll explore later; for now, we just want to get everyone on board.)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:two-factor team

Comments

• Hi @Samitster

We do offer a report that will show if each team member has 2FA enabled or not:

https://support.1password.com/reports/#create-a-team-report

There are some other ideas we're investigation to bolster our offering in this regard, but that would likely be your best bet for the moment. :)

Ben

• Samitster
    Samitster
    Community Member

Aha! It makes sense that it's in the team report; I just didn't explore that feature. Thanks so much!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Glad that Ben was able to help! We're here if you have any other questions. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.