Where is this password record coming from?

rosco345
rosco345
Community Member

Hey 1Password folks! - In using my iPad to sign into my adobe account, first I get attached photo1. It displays a very old email address that I don't use anymore and is not my adobe sign-in. I tap on the little key and I get attached photo2, displaying a list of my adobe logins. The first in the list is the old email I don't use, below that is my correct email adobe login, then my wife's account. Where is that old email entry coming from? When I open 1Password both on my iPad and on my Mac I see my wife's and my current account but the old unused email entry is nowhere to be found. I would like to zap it from my iPad so it stops appearing!

Thank you! - r

1Password Version: 7.3.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 12.3.1
Sync Type: 1password cloud

Comments

• arturoaubry
    arturoaubry
    Community Member

Hey, @rosco345.

I'm not a 1Password team member, but I've seen other threads in the forum about this issue. While you wait for a response from the team, you may try what it's explained by Ben in this thread. I quote:

Please open 1Password > Settings > Password AutoFill and wait for it to update. Once complete please check these entries again.

Or if that doesn't work:

Could you please try disabling 1Password in Settings.app > Passwords & Accounts > AutoFill Passwords, and then re-enable it?

Try it and let us know! :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rosco345! Welcome to the forum!

In addition to what arturoaubrey wrote, you might also want to make sure that Keychain is disabled in your AutoFill settings. You can check this in the Settings app under Passwords and Accounts > AutoFill Passwords. We recommend having only 1Password enabled there ;)

Please let us know what you find out!

• rosco345
    rosco345
    Community Member

Solved!

The "disabling Settings.app > Passwords & Accounts > AutoFill Passwords then re-enabling" tactic seemed to fix the issue.

Thanks all!

• r
  • ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @rosco345! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.