To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Huge request : about restore Data for subscribers

Yoskiz
Yoskiz
Community Member
edited July 2019 in Memberships

Hello,

I subscribed to 1Password plan, I modified a lot of account on my iPhone but I would like to canceled the modifications.
On my Mac I have 1Password 7, if I don't synchronised data on my Mac because my Mac is shut down and if I turn off Wifi, it's possible to backup Data on my Mac and restore on 1Password server ?

Sorry for my bad English, I'm French user.
Regards.

Yoann.

1Password Version: latest (7)
_Extension Version:
Not Provided
_OS Version: Latest
_Sync Type: Membership

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Yoskiz: Thanks for contacting us! With a 1Password membership, all of the encrypted data in your account is backed up automatically offsite, on the 1Password server. There is not a way to have all the data on the server thrown out and replaced by everything on your device; but the 1Password apps on your devices each have a cache of the data locally, so you can view or edit it even offline, and then once you connect again changes are sync'd. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Yoskiz
    Yoskiz
    Community Member

Ok thank you.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

I hope Brenty was helpful, do please let us know if you have any follow-up questions.

This discussion has been closed.