1Password mini is also bringing main window forward

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Feature Request: Obscure credit card number like passwords.

Comments

• apasternak
    apasternak
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I was wondering if there was any update to this feature request, which seems comparatively simple to implement. If you can obscure PINs and verification numbers in credit cards, you can also obscure the credit card number itself.

For the bug mentioned earlier, where bringing up mini app also brings forward the desktop app which may have the cc displayed, that regression is back after having been fixed for a long time, which once again makes this a higher priority for me. It's possible to show your credit card number even when you intend to fill out a password on an unrelated site.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @apasternak

I'm not aware of any plans to conceal credit card numbers within the main app window, but I'll let development know there is still some interest in that. As for the other issue... how are you sending the main window to the background / hiding it? And how are you opening 1Password mini?

Please let me know.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.