How do i remove features from Watchtower and Categories like "Compromised Logins"...etc

I don't see a way to remove features from Watchtower and Categories like "Compromised Logins"...etc. Can it be done?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:removing watchtower

Comments

• Hi @rayqwhite

At present we don't offer a way to selectively disable Watchtower features. That said we'd be interested to hear what the motivation for wanting to do so would be. There may be improvements we can consider for the future.

Thanks!

Ben

• rayqwhite
    rayqwhite
    Community Member

We just don't have any reason to use such features as Compromised Logins” “Vulnerable Passwords” “Reused Passwords” “Weak Passwords”, "Expiring Credit Cards"...etc These are features more suited for personal use rather than for the Business Plan that we are currently using it for.

• @rayqwhite

Thanks for taking the time to share your perspective. That has not, generally, been our experience in dealing with our business customers. Being able to easily identify which passwords need changing makes password management a lot easier. Additionally many companies use procurement credit cards for purchasing that are shared amongst a department, and it’s great to know ahead of time when they’re about to expire. These are key features that many business customers love and specifically choose us for. We don't currently have plans to develop the ability to hide Watchtower, but if it turns out there is some level of demand for that I can certainly suggest to our development team that they consider it.

Ben

• rayqwhite
    rayqwhite
    Community Member

Thanks for answering my question, Ben. I really appreciate it.

• You are very welcome @rayqwhite.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.