AT&T login disable Save ID

Options

https://www.att.com/my/#/login

I want to get rid of the check mark with Save ID please. It worked on 1Password 6 but after upgrading to 1Password 7 it doesn't work anymore.

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ttim03,

If I'm not mistaken, the "Save ID" check mark you're referring to is a feature of the AT&T website shown in your screenshot, not related to 1Password. It's the usual "Remember Me?" option many websites offer to keep you signed in long-term, and appropriate for private devices. You're free to disable it, though, as 1Password can helpfully and quickly fill your password every time you visit the site :)

Let me know if I'm misunderstanding what you're asking, or if I can help you more with anything about filling and saving with 1Password!

Cheers,
    Henry

• ttim03
    ttim03
    Community Member
    Options

@Henry sorry for the misunderstanding. I am looking so 1Password 7 unchecks Save ID for me when it fills in the login info please? Thanks.

1Password 6 would do this.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ttim03: Thanks for clarifying! It wasn't easy, but I was able to confirm that 1Password 6 was somehow able to un-check the box there -- which I found surprising since it isn't a standard HTML widget. I'm not sure if this was an intentional change with the new filling engine or not, but I'll bring it up with the team to see if it's something we can bring back. Thanks for bringing it up! :)

ref: xplatform/filling-issues#415

• ttim03
    ttim03
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty thanks!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are welcome, and thank you for reporting this!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.