1password crashing just after login on Android 9

douglasfigueira
douglasfigueira
Community Member
edited August 2019 in Android

I've been using 1password on Android for years with no problems, but a few days ago I was at the login screen of the Binance app and then the 1password's autofill pops up and I decided to use this feature for the first time. The experience was not good and the Binance app crashed and since then I can't login in my 1password app on Android anymore. After enter my login the 1password suddenly closes.

I already tried to clear the cache, uninstall and reinstall the app but still not working.

Any advice would be great! Thank you.

1Password Version: 7.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Android 9
Referrer: forum-search:android

Comments

• Hi @douglasfigueira. In version 7.2 of 1Password, which was just released a few weeks ago, we added support for dark mode. We've found that, while it works perfectly well on stock Android builds, people using custom ROMs are experiencing crashes when our toast notifications are on screen. Are you using a custom ROM? If so, this is why you're experiencing this crash. We have fixed this issue in beta, and you're welcome to install the beta version if you like. Otherwise, just sit tight and the update will be rolling out in a stable build soon.

• douglasfigueira
    douglasfigueira
    Community Member

@peri Thankyou very much for your reply! Yes I am using a custom ROM. I'll try the beta version. :)

• Great! Let us know how it goes!

This discussion has been closed.