When I press Ctrl+Shift+X, my computer launches Snag-It, not 1Password. What should I do?

Options

When I visit a website (my normal browser is Edge) and try to invoke 1Passwprd, it pops up and says "Press Ctrl+Shift+X to unlock 1Password." When I press Ctrl+Shift+X, my computer launches Snag-It, which is for capturing an editing images. Frustrating, because it means i have to launch 1Password in a different, more time consuming way. What can I do?

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: Chrome
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: ?
Referrer: forum-search:When I visit a website and try to invoke 1Passwprd, it pops up and says "Press Ctrl+Shift+X to unlock 1Password." When I press Ctrl+Shift+X, my computer launches Snag-It, which is for capturing an editing images. Frustrating, because it means i have to launch 1Password in a different, more time consuming way. What can I do?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @webbweb!

You should either change the keyboard shortcut that you use to launch Snagit, or the one you use to launch 1Password. I don't know Snagit so I don't know where you would change the keyboard shortcut there, so I can only tell you how to change the shortcut for 1Password X ;)

This discussion has been closed.