Sync issues 1Password Version 6.8.9 (689000) to iPhone and iPad

Since 16 days, I have sync issues from 1Password Version 6.8.9 (689000) Mac App Store to sync both iPad and iPhone to my WLAN server. The WLAN Server is the correct one (have disabled and enabled it), the secret code is correct, and still it doesn't work. I get the error description on my devices that there has been an error in 1Password (no error code). This never used to happen until 16 days ago. The iPhone version is 7.3.6. Please help.

1Password Version: 6.8.9 (689000)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Mojave 10.14.6
Sync Type: WLAN

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @RB15! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please share with us a screenshot of this error message, if it doesn't include sensitive information?

Thank you!

• RB15
    RB15
    Community Member

Here it is, it says in Dutch "New, An Error occurred in 1Password". I only get this message after I disable and enable the WLAN server on my phone. When doing that, it finds the Mac WLAN server, but it simply doesn't sync.

• @RB15

Thank you for that.

but it simply doesn't sync.

Could you please try letting it run for a few moments, and then checking to see if changes have actually synced? We're aware of a bug with the WLAN sync in 1Password for iOS where the display does not update to reflect that the sync has completed, but it actually has. I wonder if you are running into that.

Ben

• RB15
    RB15
    Community Member

I think you are right. # of items are the same in all 3 devices and items that I added on certain devices after I found that sync was not working are indeed also now available on all 3 devices. Thx. Ben.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited September 2019

Thanks @RB15. I'll add your case to the bug report on this. Hopefully we'll have a fix soon.

Ben

ref: apple-4158

• smagorinsky
    smagorinsky
    Community Member

Any updates on this? I've been struggling for a few days thinking that I'm not syncing - when in fact it's been syncing all along.

• No update; sorry. It is something we plan to fix, but the fix may not be in the next version.

Ben

• Vintage1812
    Vintage1812
    Community Member

Same issue here with iOS version 7.4.4 and 1Password 6.8.9 syncing over WLAN. iPhone says that Last Sync was 15 weeks ago. 1Password 6.8.9 on my Mac says it is syncing each time, which is correct. It would be nice to see this fixed.

• Thanks for the feedback, @Vintage1812. It is on the to-do list.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.