Will Touch ID be available on 1Password X in the future?

2»

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2019

That's so great, @bun4uk. :chuffed: I hope you love it! <3

• niko
    niko
    Community Member

I'm using the latest beta for chrome extension and for the desktop app on mac but I keep getting this error

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for getting in touch, @niko! I see that you're using version 1.17.0 of 1Password X, but can you let me know what version of 1Password for Mac you're on as well? Also, is it Google Chrome that you're running or a different Chromium-based browser?

• niko
    niko
    Community Member

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Thanks, @niko! I'd like to see a copy of your logs if you don't mind. We've got a great guide that shows how to obtain them here: https://support.1password.com/cs/extension-console-log/

If you could paste them into a comment here, that'd be great. If you'd prefer to move over to email, then just let me know and we can go that route instead. :)

• niko
    niko
    Community Member

let's move to email, thank you.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@niko – Sounds good! Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject of your email before sending it:

[#KJV-97412-891]

Go ahead and either attach your logs to your email or copy/paste them inside the body. We'll take a look and go from there.

• niko
    niko
    Community Member

to which address should I send the email

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@niko – I'm so sorry! I can't believe I missed that part. Please send the email to support@1password.com. I've already got a thread set up, so please include [#KJV-97412-891] in the subject line and it'll link up correctly.

• floridabrits
    floridabrits
    Community Member

Seems like this is moving forward, which is great to hear... can anyone give any indication as to when this will be available? Thank you!

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@floridabrits – Desktop App Integration is currently offered on macOS in the 1Password for Mac and 1Password X betas. If you'd like to give it a try, you can install the 1Password for Mac beta by following this guide and install the 1Password X beta in Chrome or Firefox. We've got more information in our announcement post as well. I hope that helps, but I'm here if you have any other questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.