I have 1password windows 4, stand alone backed up to dropbox on an old laptop. Migration isn't work

Old Laptop is a PC windows 7 with 1Password 4 for windows synced to dropbox.
New Laptop is a PC Windows 10 that I am trying to migrate all my password data to.
My old laptop also has an external drive with dropbox backed up and entire hard drive backed up daily.
I have downloaded 1Password app to new laptop, now what?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have 1password windows 4, stand alone backed up to dropbox on an old laptop. Migration isn't work

Comments

• Since your questions was about 1Password 4, @cmorgan182, I moved it over to our 1Password 4 category. I hope you don't mind. To set up 1Password 4 for Windows on a new PC, you just need to sync up your existing data from Dropbox. Choose "Used 1Password Before" on the Welcome screen, navigate to your vault's location on Dropbox in the Explorer windows that pops up, and enter your Master Password when prompted to sync up. Make sure that you have the Dropbox app installed on this PC as well – you'll need it installed to get your Dropbox itself synced up to your PC so that 1Password is able to access it. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.