BUG: iPassword Menu Bar Extension Not Working on Catalina Beta 8

FogCityNative
FogCityNative
Community Member

Ok, I have tried everything, including a complete, uninstall of all 1Password Apps, and data.
I have reinstalled the Catalina Beta v8
I am using the latest 1P v7 Beta

The Menu Bar Extension exhibits the following symptoms:

There is a CONSTANT and PERSISTENT NAG Screen when the menubar extension is first invoked telling me to Get The Extension for my browser. I already have all extensions loaded. I can only get away from the nag by typing anything in the search bar of the 1P extension.

The HIGHLIGHT will not stay put on a given login. Instead, it always jumps back up to the first entry in every category.

Click on Generate Password and watch the software generate a new password every second forever.

The behavior is the same no matter what App is running. Tested in both Firefox Beta and Chrome current release.

the 1P X Browser Extension works perfectly.

1Password Version: 7.3.3 Beta
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Mac OS X v15 Catalina Public Beta 8
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @FogCityNative!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us an email with the same text. So we don't duplicate the answers, we will get back to you over there as soon as possible :)

ref: MRR-46441-283

• FogCityNative
    FogCityNative
    Community Member

Since the problem with the extension is still present in the latest beta, for the benefit of other testers, let's please keep the discussion here.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@FogCityNative:

I see that my colleague Kevin has already replied to your email two months ago, but we never received a reply from you. If you are still experiencing this issue, please reply to Kevin's email with the information requested so we can help you with this.

Replying to conversations in multiple places only duplicates support effort and the time it takes us to get back to you. Since the conversation has started via email already, let's keep it going over there. Thank you for your understanding.

This discussion has been closed.