Am updating to 1Password 7. Screen is hung up at window where I am prompted to quit 1Password mini

Options
joandwalker
joandwalker
Community Member

I have been using 1Password 6 on my Mac laptop and devices. I set up a family membership and was prompted to upgrade to 1Password 7. I downloaded and began the process. I was prompted to quit 1Password and 1Password mini. I clicked Quit All and 1Password was no longer on the list. 1Password mini remains and my attempts to click Quit All have resulted in no changes. I am stuck on that screen.

1Password Version: latest 6 version
Extension Version: Chrome latest version
OS Version: OS 10.14.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Trying to install 1Password 7 for Mac. Hung up at the screen where prompted to quit 1Password mini

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@joandwalker - please select the 1Password mini by clicking it one time, then clicking "Quit" or "Quit All" again at the bottom of the window.

• joandwalker
    joandwalker
    Community Member
    Options

I had done that multiple times. The screen did not respond. After pulling my hair out for half an hour, I finally shut down the computer down, restarted, and began again. That time it worked. Now I am working on setting everything up with the new family system.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@joandwalker - great! I'm sorry for the trouble, but glad to hear you're back in business. Let us know if there's anything else you need assistance with; we'll be here if you need us.

This discussion has been closed.