Removed app and installed again

This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password Not Appearing 'My Watch' App.

Comments

• petervgr
    petervgr
    Community Member

Good morning I installed the upgrade iOS 13.1 in the clock application on iPhone X appears 1password to do installation but never to end. I followed the instructions above. But the problem persists. What can I do?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@petervgr: I'm not sure what you mean. 1Password isn't involved with any "clock application". Can you clarify?

• petervgr
    petervgr
    Community Member

In watch app on iPhone : 1password installing But does not complete the process.

• petervgr
    petervgr
    Community Member

Remove 1password app from iPhone and install again but the problem is the same

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@petervgr: I've split you off into a separate discussion from that old one so we can focus on your issue. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what that is yet exactly. Can you clarify?

install again but the problem is the same

What steps are you taking, and what is/isn't happening as you expect? Thanks in advance!

• petervgr
    petervgr
    Community Member

It's all right. There was a sync problem between iOS 13.1 and watchOS 6. I did update the iOS 13.1.1 and everything works fine. Thanks a lot for the help and interest in my problem.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, thanks for letting me know! I'm glad that the update helped. Enjoy your weekend, and we're here if you need us. :)

This discussion has been closed.