1Password mini doesn't open. Happens so often

Options
ankitanks
ankitanks
Community Member

1 Password mini doesn't open for some reason while using as an extension on Firefox 69.0.1 And I don't know how to fix it. It's very annoying. How can I upload the video here to show you exactly what is happening? Thank you.

1Password Version: 7.3.2 (70302004)
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.13.6 (17G8030)
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ankitanks!

I think a video would be very useful. You could upload it somewhere and post the link here if it doesn't include any personal information. Alternatively, you can send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com so we can take a look at it in private, as you prefer :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ankitanks: See if you have any updates pending in Firefox, complete them as necessary, and restart you're Mac. Do you see any change? I'm not seeing anything like that here, but I'm up to date with macOS.

• ankitanks
    ankitanks
    Community Member
    Options

Firefox is up to date and so is 1Password. Have done few restarts since last few days but problem doesn't go away.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ankitanks:

Can you please confirm what the exact version of Firefox is on this device?

• ankitanks
    ankitanks
    Community Member
    Options

It's 69.0.1.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ankitanks: Hmm. I'm not sure what would be causing trouble on your machine then. If you're still having trouble, the best thing to do will be to restart your Mac, reproduce the same issue, and then generate a diagnostic report so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please send it to support@1password.com and add the following Support ID (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending:

[#YXC-99261-779]

If you’re reading this and you are not ankitanks, this Support ID is for ankitanks only. Please ask us for your own if you also need help.

This will link it to our current conversation. If you can include a video and the exact steps you're taking, that would be great. Thanks in advance!

ref: YXC-99261-779

This discussion has been closed.