To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account not working

CharlesDyer
CharlesDyer
Community Member
edited September 2019 in Memberships

I signed up with an annual subscription for 1password7 on IOS. I got the confirmation email from Apple that i was subscribed:-

Subscription Annual Subscription
App 1Password - Password Manager
Content Provider AgileBits Inc.
Date of Purchase 26 September 2019
Subscription Price $54.99/year
Payment Method MasterCard ....

And confirmation from 1password:-

Take your shoes off and stay a while.
You’re all signed up! Now’s a great time to get the apps so you can sign in to your 1Password account from anywhere.
Your sign-in address
https://my.1password.com
Your email address

But then

No account was found on 1password.com for your email address...

BUT now i cant log in. I need a key. They only way to get a key - sign in. Cant sign in. Forgot password? put in my email address - not a valid email address. On the phone it prompts me to start the account creation process again. put in my email - already in use.

Have tried contacting support twice now... no response. no answer.

Try the forum i guess...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@CharlesDyer: I'm sorry for the difficulty. It sounds like you setup a subscription with Apple without actually signing up for a 1Password account.

It looks like you emailed us four times over the past few days. Every time you send us a new message, that puts you back at the "newest" part of the inbox. I will close this and follow up with you so we're not trying to have the same conversation in multiple places. Thanks for your patience.

ref: HIS-19627-612

This discussion has been closed.