1password crashed in ios13

Options
drsengupta
drsengupta
Community Member

i updated ios13 in my iPhone 7 plus.My 1password freezed whenever i want to add anything in login section.i send the analytic report by your email.But no reply from your end.I have 1password 7 account.Please solve my problem.Thanks

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios13.1.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ricky_nguyen
    ricky_nguyen
    Community Member
    Options

You can try updating to iOS 13.1.1 from iOS 13 on your iPhone 7 Plus to see if it fixes the issue that is the newest iOS update that was released.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@drsengupta: Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry for the trouble. This is a known issue on iOS 13. We're working on an update to help with that, but in the mean time if you set your display text size in iOS Settings to the (default) middle notch or one lower it will avoid the issue.

• drsengupta
    drsengupta
    Community Member
    Options

Same issue.I am using iphone 7 plus with ios 13.1.1
    1password freezed whenever i want to press + button in login.
    Other input like secure note,credit card,identity works fine.
    No issues with ipad 13.1.1 and new login from ipad sync in iPhone perfectly well.
    Another issue in ios13.1 update 1password unable to open by touch id.I just taken too much time and sometimes crashed.I disabled the touch id and everytime typed master password.
    Kindlly help me out.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@drsengupta:

Thank you for the information. Please take a look at the discussion that brenty shared in his previous post for some more details about this, or try the workaround he suggested while we implement a fix for this.

This discussion has been closed.