Need screensharing help. I'm 84 and confused between 1Passport, 1Passport6 and 1Passport7

Options
GWEE
GWEE
Community Member

I have 1Passport, 1Passport6 and 1Passport7 All on my Mac computer, But for some reason I cannot log onto any of my bank accounts. Is there a way you can do screen sharing and HELP ME???

1Password Version: 7.3.2 (703020004) 1Password Store
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Need screensharing help. I'm 84 and confused between 1Passport, 1Passport6 and 1Passport7

Comments

• GWEE
    GWEE
    Community Member
    Options

What is the phone number for 1Passport7 one-on-one HELP???

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @GWEE! Telephone and "live chat" screen-sharing isn't available for 1Password technical support, but I'm happy to continue assisting you right here or via email if that's OK with you. If you've got three different versions of 1Password installed on your Mac, I'm not surprised that's causing some difficulties and interference. To get a better look at just what's what in your 1Password setup, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

How to send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#KNL-81695-416]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. I'll take a look and let you know what I find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @GWEE only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: KNL-81695-416

This discussion has been closed.