To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

SO SO SO PAINFUL!!! Unfortunately, 1Password7 messed everything up. UGH

bmarson
bmarson
Community Member

So happy with 1Password6 -- years and years of happiness. Now, while upgrading to 1Password7, and re-registering for a new annual membership (I've been a long time, happy user), I changed my Master Password (got a bit confused with all this new "Secret Key" thing and having/no having it). At the end of the day, I re-signed up, upgraded to 1P7, and changed my password, and saved it like the software was designed for. But, after years and years of happy usage, I just flew through saving my password within the Mac OS IE plug in. Great! But, I never noted my new 1Password and now I am completed locked out with no way of resetting, it seems. Is my only option blowing away all the passwords I've saved for years and years????

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @bmarson,

I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble. Are you able to sign in at https://my.1password.com/ at all?

Ben

• bmarson
    bmarson
    Community Member

No Ben. That’s the frustration. I’m using a brand new account because I can’t access my old account. I have no way of accessing all of my passwords now. And now I had to sign up for a new account.

How can you transfer my credit card information from my old account to my new account so I don’t have to pay twice.

• bmarson
    bmarson
    Community Member

Now I have a new account, and I can’t even save passwords like I did in 1Password6. This new software is extremely confusing, not user-friendly, and a complete pain in the you know what! I’m unfortunately moving on.

• @bmarson

If you change your mind and would like to troubleshoot we'll be happy to help. If you cannot log in to cancel your subscription, but would like to stop payments, you can delete your account(s) by following the prompts here:

https://my.1password.com/support

Ben

This discussion has been closed.