To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

30 trial membership functions

Options
ninakf
ninakf
Community Member

I am trying to find the Backup and Generator history functions during my current 30 day trial and I do not see them. Are they available during the trial so I can see where they are in the user interface.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:30 trial membership functions

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @ninakf

Thanks for taking the time to trial 1Password. All functions are available during the trial. You can read more about backups and item history here:

The password generator history is saved to the 'passwords' category in the 1Password apps. Does that help? Please let me know.

Ben

• ninakf
    ninakf
    Community Member
    Options

When I click on the web site where I put in my current password and then changed it to a 1password generated pw, I see View Password History and the dates I put in the password but the actual pw is not shown. And I do not see a Passwords category in the app.

Also, the screenshot on this help shows the actual passwords:

• Ben
    Options

@ninakf

The screenshot you provided is from the 1Password X extension for Chrome / Firefox. Is that what you're using?

Ben

• ninakf
    ninakf
    Community Member
    Options

yes 1password 7 with Chrome extension

• Ben
    Options

Okay, that's actually different than 1Password X. 1Password X works independently of 1Password 7 (integration is currently in beta). You can learn more about it here:

1Password X

Ben

• ninakf
    ninakf
    Community Member
    Options

I mistakenly thought 1password X was the name of all versions of 1password where the X was a place holder for the version. I have 1password 7 with Chrome extension. So does this mean I can't see the actual 1password generated password.

And does this also mean that there is no Backup option on my 1password 7 app? I do not see it.

• Ben
    Options

And does this also mean that there is no Backup option on my 1password 7 app? I do not see it.

Right; it isn't in the 1Password 7 app. It is available through the my.1password.com web interface.

So does this mean I can't see the actual 1password generated password.

To view this screen:

You'll want to install the 1Password X extension.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.