Mac 10.13.3 will open but not fill safari or chrome

I have been a long time customer. recently my one password browser will open but not fill the username and password

Comments

• Hi @cjwk

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. We'd be happy to help. Could you please let me know:

• What version of the 1Password application do you have installed?
    • What version of each Safari and Chrome do you have installed?
    • What version of the 1Password extension do you have installed in each Safari and Chrome?

Thank you.

Ben

• cjwk
    cjwk
    Community Member

OP 6.8.9
    Mac 10.13.6
    safari 13.0.2
    not sure about extension
    I have purchased a stand alone version and would like to keep it without a monthly fee

• cjwk
    cjwk
    Community Member

will you be answering (chatting) in this thread and if so how long before you reply?

Jeff

• cjwk
    cjwk
    Community Member

I would like to know a time frame and rules of engagement on how to fix the one password problem.
    Do I standy nye this screen to get a conversation going or do you email me and if so what is the time frame?

• cjwk
    cjwk
    Community Member

(standy) standby

• @cjwk

I would like to know a time frame and rules of engagement on how to fix the one password problem.
    Do I standy nye this screen to get a conversation going or do you email me and if so what is the time frame?

We try to answer all inquires within 24 hours. You should receive an email when we respond. It isn't necessary to keep this page open.

OP 6.8.9
    Mac 10.13.6
    safari 13.0.2
    not sure about extension
    I have purchased a stand alone version and would like to keep it without a monthly fee

Thank you for that information. Safari 13 is incompatible with 1Password 6. Please see this thread for more information:

1Password 6 in Safari — 1Password Forum

Thanks!

Ben

• cjwk
    cjwk
    Community Member

Ben
    Does that mean I must update to 7 and then lose the ability to use the stand alone one password version and have to pay the monthly fee to use one password?

Jeff

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@cjwk: No. Your existing license never expires. It's just for the specific version you purchased though. A 1Password membership includes all the apps and updates, automatic offsite backup for your encrypted data, and no purchasing and managing separate licenses or sync configuration. So we do recommend that.

This discussion has been closed.