Not filling in user name (ie Card Number) at Simplii Financial Bank 1Password X

url: https://www.simplii.com/en/home.html
1password X: 1.16.2
Chrome: 76.0.3809.132

When selecting the blue icon in the card number field, the Login for Simplii does not appear. If I select "Logins" and find it, then it fills it in correctly.

This should select the Login correctly when selecting the blue icon in the card number field.

1Password Version: 1.16.2
Extension Version: 1.16.2
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_michaelc
    edited September 2019

Hi Felipe! Thanks for letting us know about this. The site isn't doing us any favors; in the HTML of the page, the field is identified as "card number". 99.9% of the time, this is going to mean filling a credit card, not filling a login. I've played around with this and think the best solution here for you would be one of two things:

1. You can click in the password field instead of the username field; this should show your matching logins rather than credit cards.
    2. You can autofill using the 1Password pop-up, activated either via the keyboard shortcut (Control+Shift+X or Control+., by default, depending on your browser) or by clicking the icon in your browser toolbar.

In my testing, though, you'll want to edit the web form details for this item, so that the label for the username is changed to card number, to match the label shown on that page.

I hope these suggestions help — let me know if you have questions!

• Felipe Alvarez
    Felipe Alvarez
    Community Member

thanks.

• You're very welcome, @Felipe Alvarez. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.