I cannot update my 1password on my windows machine - it won't sync with my ipad and Iphone

I am stuck on 1password 6 on my windows machine and it doesn't sync with my ipad and iphone so all my passwords are not pulling through

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I cannot update my 1password on my windows machine - it won't sync with my ipad and Iphone

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @vivmcd,

Sorry for the troubles!

It sounds like you are running an old version of 1Password 6 for Windows that won't be able to sync with your 1Password account. Do you have all of your data in 1Password 6 or in 1Password on your iPad and iPhone? Please let us know.

In addition to that, please create a Diagnostics Report from 1Password 6 on your Windows PC, so we could take a closer look at your current setup there. Here is how (it should be in Select Help > Generate Diagnostics Report):

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com and we will take a look. Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.