Autogenerate password

Options
jpbogers
jpbogers
Community Member

Hi,
I use your feature for autogenerating password regularly. I like the option with three easy to remember words. However, some websites limit the number of characters. How can I autogenerate, use three-word option and limit the number of characters?

Subscription question:
I have a personal subscription. I'm thinking about switching to a team membership. Can I transfer my vault and do I get a refund of my personal account for unused months? Can I go back to a personal account if necessary?

Thx
JP Bogers

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @jpbogers

How can I autogenerate, use three-word option and limit the number of characters?

You can't; sorry. We would typically only recommend using 'words' based password for password that you either have to remember for some reason, or have to type for some reason. For most passwords, the 'characters' recipe is going to be the better choice.

I have a personal subscription. I'm thinking about switching to a team membership. Can I transfer my vault and do I get a refund of my personal account for unused months? Can I go back to a personal account if necessary?

I'd recommend reaching out to our business team at business@1password.com. We do have some options in this regard, but they would be in the best position to explain those options. I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.