Dropbox Sync Fail Makes 1Password IOS Unusable

Options
nadocrew
nadocrew
Community Member

When moving to a new phone, the dropbox sync is no longer setup (makes perfect sense). The app tells me the dropbox sync is failing every 5 seconds with a pop up even if I click dismiss or attempt to fix it. It makes the app unusable. Even when I am trying to fix the issue, a dialog keeps popping up every 5 seconds. I can't even type my password before another popup comes up. Please fix this issue asap.

Side Note: I have been using 1Password for 5+ years and tell everyone to use 1Password. This IOS release makes me completely regret my recommendations for 5 years. It is one of the worst software releases I have ever experienced on any app. The keyboard autofill freezes the second time I need to login on every app (posted that issue in another thread). Please make the app usable again

1Password Version: 7.4.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 13.1.3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @nadocrew

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles. We have a fix for the autofill issue in beta, so if all goes well that should be available soon. As for the situation with Dropbox, I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the app. From the welcome screen, scroll down, and select the Dropbox option. Please let me know how that turns out.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.