To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Add New Members to 1Password Families

Options
bruce_menzel
bruce_menzel
Community Member

Hello, I submitted this question to support directly, but thought I would ask here as well in case there was an easy answer over the weekend.

I recently added my mother-in-law and father-in-law to my 1Password Families account. I thought I added them as full members, but apparently they are on some sort of trial membership. My mother-in-law received an email on Thursday indicating her trial membership would expire in 4 days (which I think means tomorrow, 10/28/2019).

How do I add her (and my father-in-law) as fully participating members of my 1Password family account? The help section mentions "To change an active subscription, click Billing in the sidebar, then click Billing Settings. Choose monthly or annual billing, then click Save." However, when I log into 1Password.com it takes me to my.1password.com and there isn't a Billing reference on the sidebar (or at least I'm not seeing it).

I can see my in-laws in the "People" section of my 1Password Families account. I would like to just have them be full featured members. Is there a way to do this? I would pay any sort of incremental subscription cost to add new family members.

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac Mojave, iOS 13
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bruce_menzel!

From what you wrote, I think you did the right thing if you see them both in the People section of your 1Password Families account, but they probably also created separate 1Password accounts and subscriptions as well. To avoid sharing account information on a public forum, we will get back to your question via email as soon as possible.

ref: XJX-45889-859

This discussion has been closed.