Lost the key icon on the website logins

Options
parkerpag
parkerpag
Community Member

Any time I would go to a new website the 1 Password Key icon would show up on that login page so all I had to do was click on it and it would automatically prefill the username and password and log me into the site. Now the key icon does not appear. How do I get this to come up?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @parkerpag

Which 1Password product and version are you using? Also which web browser and version? Please let me know.

Ben

• parkerpag
    parkerpag
    Community Member
    Options

I am using the Teams Standard product. Not sure what the version is, I can't find where it states that. I purchased the product in April of 2019. I am using Google Chrome Version 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit).

• Ben
    Options

Thanks, @parkerpag. It sounds like you may be in need of the 1Password X browser extension for Chrome. Please try installing that and see if that helps:

1Password X

(download links are at the bottom of the article)

Ben

• parkerpag
    parkerpag
    Community Member
    Options

I am using the Teams Standard product. Not sure what the version is, I can't find where it states that. I purchased the product in April of 2019. I am using Google Chrome Version 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit).

• parkerpag
    parkerpag
    Community Member
    Options

Excellent, that is what I needed and it is working perfectly. Thank you.

How do I install this same type of key icon feature on my iphone?

• Ben
    Options

@parkerpag

Glad to hear adding 1Password X to your installation of Chrome resolved the situation there. As for your iPhone... We're not able to do all the same kinds of things on iOS that we can do on desktop operating systems. We do have a 1Password for iOS app though, and it integrates with Apple's Password Autofill feature:

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.