1Password Mini (ie. menubar) search not showing some items...

Options
tiangou
tiangou
Community Member

Hello,

I have 31 sparsebundle disk image passwords in my private vault. All of them have the title nnnnn.sparsebundle (where nnnnn is some name). If I search for "sparsebundle" in the 1Password application, all 31 show up. If I do the same search in 1Password Mini (the menubar icon), only 4 of these show up.

I cannot find a consistent difference between the items that show up in the 1Password Mini searches vs. the rest of them.

Any clue why this is happening and how I can remediate the behavior? I'd like all 31 items to show up when I search with the 1Password menubar item.

Thanks!

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: 7.3.2
OS Version: 10.15
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• tiangou
    tiangou
    Community Member
    Options

Nevermind... I found the answer here. I'm not sure why these items were set to "display: Never suggest in browser" (I didn't explicitly set that) but maybe it happened in the various upgrades...? I've been using 1Password since its inception.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @tiangou

I'm not aware of any process through which 1Password would've defaulted to "never suggest" for items, but I'm glad to hear you were able to get it figured out. :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.