Resetting data without deleting account?

I'm transitioning over to 1Password from a different service, and I've had a number of (frustrating) issues with exporting/importing my passwords. So now, the best course of action for me is to wipe all the data from 1Password, and reimport all my "cleaned-up" data. I've been trying to accomplish this with these instructions: https://support.1password.com/starting-over/ (using the app's Help -> Troubleshooting -> Reset all 1Password data). But it looks like all this does, is erase my local data and when I sign-in again everything reappears.

So, how do I achieve this? I really don't want to delete all 400+ vault items 1 at a time!! I saw the instructions for deleting the account and starting over, but that's not what I'm trying to accomplish either. I have a Business account and an associated Family account, so obviously I don't want to entirely delete a paying account and start over.

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: 1.16.2
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @joncay!

So, how do I achieve this? I really don't want to delete all 400+ vault items 1 at a time!!

Luckily, this won't be necessary :) You can select all of them and then move them to the trash all at the same time ;) Then you can import the data again.

This discussion has been closed.