User can see item listed, but not its details

Hi there
We copied a few items from vault A to vault B, and users who have access to vault B can see those items listed -- all good so far.
However, for some of those items (but not all), the users cannot see the item details when selecting them.
Anyone had a similar issue, and/or is this permission-related?
Any suggestions appreciated, thanks in advance!

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• There isn't a permission that would prevent users from seeing the item details entire, @PlanetPaolo, so I don't think that's the likely explanation, particularly since permissions are per vault and not per item so any limitation from permissions should be enforced for all items in the vault. My initial thought is that this might be a UI refresh issue. If they select a different item, then select the item they wanted again, do the details pop up?

• PlanetPaolo
    PlanetPaolo
    Community Member

Thanks @bundtkate, that's what I thought too.
    And no, selecting different items or vaults and then back is ineffective. They also tried to logout and back in, to no avail.
    If it's any indication, the 2 items in question were of type "password", unlike all others that were copied from the first vault, however only these 2 items behaved like that.
    I have now re-created them manually, exactly as the 2 originally ones, and all is good... not sure what happened during the copy.

• Strange, but certainly interesting, @PlanetPaolo. A few things, if you don't mind. First, would you be able to give that copy process one more try and see if it's repeatable? If it is, would you be able to share what permissions those users do have on the destination vault? Also, I could see the permissions of the person doing the copying being relevant as well. Could you include that person's (yours, I presume?) permissions on the source vault? I think that will be enough for me to do some fiddling and see what's what. Thanks!

• PlanetPaolo
    PlanetPaolo
    Community Member

Hi @bundtkate, sorry about the delay - we are moving offices this week and things are a bit frenzied at this end ;)
    I will probably have a chance to try again next week and will let you know how we go - thanks again!

• No rush at all, @PlanetPaolo! What's important to me is that things are working for you as it stands and it seems you got yourself into a good place there. Figuring out what went wrong for my sake can wait as long as is needed. I hope the new office is far more glorious than your current digs and the move goes smoothly. When you're ready, I'll be here. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.