CarlT
CarlT
Community Member

I tried to copy the message but it disappeared

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I keep getting a message to re authenticate.. if you have change .. lately

Comments

• CarlT
    CarlT
    Community Member
    Options

version 7.3.712

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @CarlT!

Can you please let us know what the message says exactly? Thank you!

• Zaka7
    Zaka7
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana It may be the one I talk about here, I am still getting this on the IOS version?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Zaka_7:

Can you please point us to where you are talking about this? Thank you!

• Zaka7
    Zaka7
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry @ag_ana In my head I already copied the link, evidently I didn't haha.

Here it is: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/107052/2fa-authentication-pop-up#latest

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No worries @Zaka_7 :D

I see, the error message that you saw is related to 2FA. It's possible that this is the message that the op is seeing as well, but it might also be related to normal authentication (which would appear after changing the Secret Key or the Master Password, for example). This is why I would like to get confirmation from them before making assumptions ;)

• Zaka7
    Zaka7
    Community Member
    edited November 2019
    Options

@ag_ana No worries :) Wasn't sure if they were talking IOS or OS. But my pop up still happens, albeit less frequently now.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the update @Zaka_7. We will try to get to the bottom of this, it's just that we have not had the chance to focus on it yet, so thank you for your patience so far.

• Zaka7
    Zaka7
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana It's fine, as I said in my original post, it isn't actually causing me any issues, I don't actually have to authenticate anything and simply remove the notification :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for your understanding :+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.