Forum comment cookie processing changed (read/unread/new and refresh)?

williakz
williakz
Community Member
edited November 2019 in Lounge

For the last day or three the Forum's Discussion titles within the various Topic sections (in either plain text, bold, or bold with yellow "New" flag) have changed their behavior after having been read and/or the screen refreshed. Used to be reading then refreshing would move any bolded title to plain text (handy for seeing at a glance what remained to be read). Now, however, only bolded titles with "New" flags receive that treatment. Other bolded titles don't ever seem to go to plain text after a screen refresh regardless of whether they've been read or not. What gives? Could it be I'm running the wrong version of 1Forum X?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Could it be I'm running the wrong version of 1Forum X?

@williakz: Nice. :lol:

I don't really have the answers for you as we're just users here too: we don't make the forum software ourselves, and we're literally here only to answer questions about 1Password. But we'll keep an eye out and give feedback to the vendor as always. Cheers! :)

• williakz
    williakz
    Community Member

I thought you were here to support users of 1Password. One major way of doing so is making user problems and the resources and methodology to resolve them visible and easily accessible to both existing and potential users of the software. To the extent the operation of the Support Forum is compromised, whoever is responsible, that goal is frustrated (along with your users). Cheers!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I'm not sure I follow. If you have questions about 1Password, we can answer them, either here or via email at support@1password.com. We just can't do that for other people's software. And ultimately, you don't need to keep up with other 1Password users' support queries; we do. :)

This discussion has been closed.