firefox extension not working

Options
TripleHjr
TripleHjr
Community Member

I'm running Firefox 70.0.1---OSX 10.12.6---I usually use Safari as my default browser--I went to Firefox and decided I'd open an acct--went to registration window and put in my email--select continue and it asks to create a password---went up to 1PW Mini and Nothing happens!--went to Prefs and 1PW extension is installed and set--ideas?--Triple H

1Password Version: ver 7.4.1
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:firefox 70.0.1 mini does not work

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @TripleHjr!

went up to 1PW Mini and Nothing happens!

What happens if you try to use the Cmd+backslash keyboard shortcut instead of clicking on 1Password mini?

• TripleHjr
    TripleHjr
    Community Member
    Options

sorry for delay--nothing happens when use Apple key and backslash===

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@TripleHjr:

It sounds like something might be stuck. Can you please try quitting 1Password completely (right-click on 1Password mini in the menu bar at the top right of your screen > Quit 1Password Completely), and then relaunch 1Password?

• TripleHjr
    TripleHjr
    Community Member
    Options

(ag_ana sounds like you are a PC user converted to an Apple User--we use term control click or Apple click) ---so, every nite I quit 1PW completely---but I launched 1PW and tried control click and Apple click on 1PW mini in title bar and "Nothing" happens--would you like to have a tech call me and get on my system to see what's going on?--Triple H

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2019
    Options

@TripleHjr:

(ag_ana sounds like you are a PC user converted to an Apple User--we use term control click or Apple click)

Right-click is a typical macOS thing too, and indeed it does the same thing as ctrl-clicking if you click on 1Password mini ;)

It sounds like something got stuck in your current 1Password installation. Perhaps reinstalling the app will be all that is needed to fix this, but I would like you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

ref: SQR-29773-733

• TripleHjr
    TripleHjr
    Community Member
    Options

Hi ag_ana---my diagnostics report Humphrey-2019-11-30_09-42.zip has been sent--Triple H

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you, I confirm that we have received your report. We will get back to you via email as soon as possible.

ref: SQR-29773-733

This discussion has been closed.