Ed Jones access has changed

Options

Until this week, I have been able to access the login page, auto fill and access my accts. This week, I only get a "cannot access page" note and this happens with any valid url I copy from the Google Chrome website. I can, however, get to the login page directly from Google Chrome and then auto fill. But this negates the protection I get from 1 Password. What now???

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @schluterjohn! Welcome to the forum!

Until this week, I have been able to access the login page

Can you please let us know which login page you are referring to?

This week, I only get a "cannot access page" note

Can you post a screenshot of this error message for us?

this happens with any valid url I copy from the Google Chrome website.

Where exactly are you copying URLs from on the Chrome website? Can you let us know the exact steps that you are following so we can try to reproduce this?

• schluterjohn
    schluterjohn
    Community Member
    Options

https://accountaccess.edwardjones.com/ca-logon/logon.action?MobileSiteInd=N. This is the page I used to get until last week
    Changed url's so I can't find this message again, but it was the common "cannot access this page" and the reload button.
    The url's were from the top bar of the Google's Ed Jones website. I just highlited the url and used control C to copy.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@schluterjohn:

https://accountaccess.edwardjones.com/ca-logon/logon.action?MobileSiteInd=N. This is the page I used to get until last week

I have just tried testing this website and everything worked correctly for me.

Changed url's so I can't find this message again, but it was the common "cannot access this page" and the reload button.

So this is coming from the website itself, not from 1Password? In that case, this suggests a problem with the website. If you manage to show us a screenshot of it, that would really help understand what is happening on your machine.

The url's were from the top bar of the Google's Ed Jones website. I just highlited the url and used control C to copy.

I am not sure I understand your process. What is the reason you are copying those URLs? There should be no need to copy anything from your browser. If you visit that website and click on the 1Password browser extension in Chrome, 1Password will fill your login details for you.

• schluterjohn
    schluterjohn
    Community Member
    Options

After all the hassle, it cured itself. 1 Password opens the correct webpage now.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's great to hear :+1: If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.