Autofill not working

Hey I am new to 1password. I am setting up a profile for my assistant coach to log into my apps. However, write now the "copy and fill" function is not working for her. The only way for her to get into the app is to manually copy/paste the username (or email) + password into the log-in area. How can I fix this?

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @coachscotty! Welcome to the forum!

What browser is this happening with, and what is the exact version of both the 1Password app and the 1Password browser extension that you are using on this new profile?

• Mohdngah
    Mohdngah
    Community Member

Hey I am new to 1password. I am setting up a profile for my assistant coach to log into my apps. However, write now the "copy and fill" function is not working for her. The only way for her to get into the app is to manually copy/paste the username (or email) + password into the log-in area. How can I fix this?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Mohdngah:

Since your question is the same as the original one, please see my previous post too ;)

• coachscotty
    coachscotty
    Community Member

How do I find that info?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@coachscotty:

The browser version can be found in the browser preferences, or in your browser's "About" window. The 1Password version can be found under the 1Password menu > About 1Password. Finally, the extension version is in your browser's extensions menu (you did not clarify what browser you are using so I am afraid I cannot be more specific).

This discussion has been closed.