Family annual plan for 231 USD?

edited December 2019 in Purchasing

I have purchased an annual family plan to use 1password, thinking that it will cost 5usd per month per family of 4 members and today I have received an invoice for a total amount of $231.74 stating that my card has been already debited.
Regards,
Alejandro

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @AlejandroDanza! Welcome to the forum!

A 1Password Families account cost $59.88 per year. If you got an invoice for $231.74, that makes me suspect you actually signed up for a Teams or Business account instead. You can certainly use it for family use if you need the additional features that come with them, but they were really built for companies rather than families.

If you login to your account on 1Password.com and click on the Settings link in the menu in the right column, what type of 1Password account is shown there? Are you sure you signed up for a Families account?

• Thanks for your reply. I have checked and indeed I have a Teams subscription. I do not understand how did it happen because originally I was looking at the family plan. Is there any way how to fix it? To change from Teams to Family? Thanks in advance for your reply.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@AlejandroDanza:

We can definitely help you switch your account to Families, no worries ;) To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to [email protected] from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• Posting here received reference ticket number - [#UDE-31352-759]

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Thank you @AlejandroDanza. I have managed to locate your email in our system, someone will get back to you over there as soon as possible.

So we don't keep replying in two separate places, I am going to close this forum discussions, and we will get back to you via email.

ref: UDE-31352-759

This discussion has been closed.