Signed up for Business but listed as personal.

Yesterday I signed up for a Business acct. But my account shows my personal info. Is this normal. I also requested to have two business associates to singup and was told they would receive an email with signup instructions. They have not received anything yet. Please advise.

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: ??
OS Version: OSX 10-15.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @danieljcox! Welcome to the forum!

Yesterday I signed up for a Business acct. But my account shows my personal info.

Can you please clarify what you mean by "personal info" in this case?

They have not received anything yet. Please advise.

If you login to your Business account on 1Password.com and click on the Invitations link in the menu, do you see your two business associates listed there, pending activation?

• danieljcox
    danieljcox
    Community Member
    edited December 2019

I've attached a screenshot of what I'm seeing in my account. I see nothing that says this is business or any invitations sent out. By the way, is this system private or does everybody see what I'm sharing. If so I'm not excited about this support option.

removed by moderator ~thightower

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited December 2019

@danieljcox

This is a public support forum. I have removed the screenshot as it may have included information that you would consider sensitive. If you want a one on one conversation with the staff. You would need to submit a support ticket via the email system. https://support.1password.com/contact-us/

If you do decide to take the conversation off the forums, when you submit that email, you will receive an auto-reply, please read that email carefully. It will include a ticket id #. Please post that ticket number to this discussion so the staff can connect the dots. No further replies will be needed until the staff contact you via email.

• Please submit, the email using the address linked to your membership account. Using a different address will likely cause a delay in assistance.
  • ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@danieljcox:

I could not see the screenshot, but from what you wrote, I suspect that you either did not sign up for a Business account, or you created a duplicate Individual account, and you are trying to do all of this from that one account instead.

To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.