Help with Teams Business Account

I was trying to add an account to my team, and they confirmed and I added them to my team, they show up under people and my shared vault shows up under their profile when i click on it from my account.

The problem is, when they logged in, they were unable to see the shared vault because it said, "pending confirmation" when they'd already confirmed. So, I deleted them under people and did a "recovery" from my account. They processed the recovery on their end but now they can't login to their account, it says "legacy error, user deleted" . But they still show up on my account under my team.

I can't get this to work, I just purchased business for 5 members.

Thanks,

1Password Version: web and 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:is there a chat feature so i can speak with someone about my account?

Comments

• Hi @javery

I'm sorry for the trouble. At this point it may make the most sense to remove them from your team entirely and then re-invite them.

they were unable to see the shared vault because it said, "pending confirmation" when they'd already confirmed

Confirmation is something the admin needs to do, not the user. You should've received instructions explaining how to confirm their account.

Ben

• javery
    javery
    Community Member

I did that, and now they can't even log in.

• javery
    javery
    Community Member

Can’t sign in.

LegacyServerError: User is deleted.

• @javery

You would need to invite them fresh after having deleted their account. What happens when you try to invite them?

Ben

This discussion has been closed.