How do I undo a move item between vaults

chasoni531
chasoni531
Community Member

I had a Primary vault that I could only see on my IOS. So I moved all items to my Personal vault. only now there are duplicates and I wanted them to sync. I want to undo the move and put those in a new vault so i know which one is the correct one.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:undo a move item between vaults

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2019

Welcome to the forum, @chasoni531! I'm sorry for the confusion. A Primary vault is a standalone vault that is not part of (and can't be a part of) a 1password.com account. The two cannot sync. But if you have duplicates, it sounds as if you may have copied the items and not moved them. If you tap the vault menu (the colored circle at the top-left of 1Password for iOS) and choose first one, then the other vault (as opposed to All Vaults), do you see the same information? If so, you may just need to tap Settings > Vaults > Primary > Delete Vault. Make sure before you do it that there's no data in Primary that isn't already moved into Personal. If there's still some data you need to move from Primary > Personal, use these instructions to move them over, then delete the Primary vault.

This discussion has been closed.