Annual Subscription from Apple iTunes

Hello,
I have been using the Family trial and would like to get an annual subscription now. But I would like to use my Apple iTunes subscription for getting the annual subscription. Right now it only offers me the choice for a monthly subscription. Looking at other posts.. I guess it is not available or I cannot find it.
Please help me get the annual subscription using my Apple iTunes account. If not possible.. then is there an ETA on when will this be possible?

I also wrote an email regarding the same.. but did not get a response... Since my account is already frozen, thought I might get a faster response here.

Subject line from the email response: [#IXP-14346-753] Question about 1Password

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 10.14.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @panshul007!

We received your email To avoid duplicating support efforts, we will get back to you via email as soon as possible :)

ref: IXP-14346-753

• Does anyone have an answer to this? I don't want my credit cards flying around the net but I want the annual subscription is it possible?

• Does anyone have an answer to this? I don't want my credit cards flying around the net but I want the annual subscription is it possible?

• duncan_1Pduncan_1P

Team Member

Hi @codelode84!

You certainly can! After subscribing to the monthly Apple subscription you can change this to the annual one. You can see all of your subscriptions with Apple using this link:

Click 1Password in that list of subscription and you'll see the option to switch to the annual plan. Hope that helps! :smile:

This discussion has been closed.