Cannot receive the deletion email

Options
htxzz
htxzz
Community Member

Dear,

I contacted you twice about deleting my two accounts under family. But I didn't receive the deletion email with links from you, it's neither found on junk emails. And I checked all the settings of my email address, like junk filter, everything is good.

And I could receive all communication email from you, like customer support, and the notification when I logged in on a new device (excluding the deletion email). And I guess the only one reason I can imagine could be that I'm using QQ email, which all consists of numbers without letters before"@", such as 123456@qq.com. I guess that might not be compatible with your system resulting in the failure of sending the deletion email. Maybe you could check if it's the problem. As this really drives me crazy.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• htxzz
    htxzz
    Community Member
    Options

I emailed you before asking to delete my accounts under family. But I couldn't receive the email with link, I'm using QQ email address, I would like to know if your system is not compatible with this type of email address?

1Password Version: 7
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: catalina
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• htxzz
    htxzz
    Community Member
    Options

As I checked all settings of my email address, everything is going, it's neither found in junk email

• htxzz
    htxzz
    Community Member
    Options

Dear, I’m trying to delete my two accounts under family. And I contacted you twice before, one time was just an hour ago. You replied that you sent me two emails with link to delete the account. Now the problem is that I can’t receive the emails with the link. I checked all the settings of my email address, everything is fine, it’s neither found in junk. I think all of my email functions are good, because I could receive all emails from you, such as the emails when I logged in on a new device, which I guess were automatically generated by your system. But cannot receive the deletion emails. The only one reason I guess is possibly because I’m using QQ email address, which all consists numbers without letters before “@”, like 123456@qq.com. I guess this could be the reason, as this type of email address might not be compatible with your system. Can you please check what went wrong, this really drives me crazy.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @htxzz! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please reach out to us via email at support+forum@agilebits.com so we can take a closer look? We are unable to check email addresses on the forum, but we can try to help via email.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• htxzz
    htxzz
    Community Member
    Options

Hi! This is my ticket number [#LUY-54568-658]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you @htxzz! I confirm that I have managed to locate your email in our systems. To avoid posting duplicate responses, I am going to close this forum discussion and we will get back to you via email as soon as possible.

ref: LUY-54568-658

This discussion has been closed.