Chat support??

jimpmaphd
jimpmaphd
Community Member

Reset phone - need help please. Account won’t let me access. Can’t verify 1Password account email.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Phone

Comments

• jimpmaphd
    jimpmaphd
    Community Member

How can I get a human being to help me with this? Thanks.

• jimpmaphd
    jimpmaphd
    Community Member

I can’t believe I am the only one that has encountered this problem, Why is there no information at all regarding this???

• vplewis
    vplewis
    Community Member

@jimpmaphd I am not an AgileBits employee, but I am a human being. FYI, this is a support forum, not a chat room. Everything you say here is available to the entire internet. AgileBits does not have live chat or individual phone support. If you identify your problem and include the necessary info like Computer OS/1Password version/sync type someone will be along to help you.

• jimpmaphd
    jimpmaphd
    Community Member

To whom do I send this request specifically? Thanks for your reply.

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

The staff do read every post, so will answer your query, though it can take some time. They work from first to last, so repeated posts just slow down their replies. I'm not an employee, so I don't know why you are being asked to verify your email but can't do so.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jimpmaphd! Welcome to the forum!

As vplewis and danco already mentioned, we do not have chat support, but we will be happy to help you here in the forum or via email if you prefer. Can you please give us some more details on what is happening? Do you get an error message when you try to login?

This discussion has been closed.