1P 7.3.2 doesn't want to update

Options
JuliusH
JuliusH
Community Member

Hi!
I run 1P 7.3.2 (70302004 1Password Store) and it always tells me that I'm on the latest release available when I search for updates. Funny, right? Is there a way to make my 1P automatically update to 7.4.1?

Thanks,
Julius

1Password Version: 7.3.2 70302004
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @JuliusH

Sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, no, not automatically. You can however install it manually using these instructions:

1. Open and then quit 1Password completely using ⌘⌥⌃Q (Command Option Control Q)
    2. Download 1Password from our website: Download for Mac
    3. Run the installer

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• Tezcatlipoca
    Tezcatlipoca
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I've just found this after discovering that 7.3.2 isn't actually the latest version, despite it saying there are no updates.

Is this something that has been fixed for 7.4.1, or will 7.4.1 onwards incorrectly say that there are no updates when 7.5 is released?

If there's a valid reason that it can't automatically update, can't it at least tell the user that there is a new version available?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Tezcatlipoca:

This was fixed in 7.4, that's why a manual upgrade is necessary if you are on 7.3.2. After upgrading, you can continue upgrading automatically as usual ;)

• Tezcatlipoca
    Tezcatlipoca
    Community Member
    Options

Great, thanks :) I'm using 7.4.1 now.

• On behalf of ag_anna you're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.