Account frozen

This discussion was created from comments split from: Questions about standalone license.

Comments

• I also have the standalone version and now want to merge to 1Password7. When I login from the browser, it says my account is freeze. Can you help me to migrate to the newest version so I can not just have access from my iPhone?

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @gundamz44!

If you want to use a standalone license, please see this guide on how to upgrade to 1Password 7 for Mac. Let us know if you have any questions!

• gundamz44gundamz44
    edited December 2019

I just created a new account with another email for my mac 1Password. Since my iPhone has all the latest info, how can I sync my iPhone to my mac now? I did do a sync to my iCloud from my iPhone and don't see a restore option on my Mac iPassword.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@gundamz44:

An account is paid with a subscription, but I thought you were looking for a license purchase instead. Can you please confirm which method you would like to use?

• gundamz44gundamz44
    edited December 2019

My iPhone currently has the standalone and sync to the iCloud. I just created the Mac OS iPassword and has an older copy of my vault. It's currently licensed. I would like to use my iPhone vault for everything since it contains the most updated info. Is there a way I can restore the copy from iCloud to my Mac? And how can I keep them both sync? I also see an option to Add existing account in the iPassword iPhone app.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@gundamz44:

Is there a way I can restore the copy from iCloud to my Mac? And how can I keep them both sync?

Yes, please see this document on how to configure iCloud sync in 1Password for Mac.

• I don't see sync option in my mac 1password. I only see General, Mini, Security, Account, Watchtower, Vaults, Browsers, Updates.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@gundamz44

This means that you are syncing your data through 1Password.com, which is paid with a subscription. If you are already syncing data that way, you won't see the Sync menu, because sync is already enabled automatically.

If you open 1Password Preferences > Accounts tab, do you see a 1Password Membership account added there? This would explain the missing Sync menu.

• I do see my 1Password Membership is in trial mode. So how can i sync my mac 1Password with my iPhone sync? Should I continue with the subscription version of the 1Password? Please advise what's the best way I can sync my existing iOS 1Password with my Mac 1Password?

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@gundamz44:

The easiest way would be to continue using your 1Password Membership. Sync happens automatically with your Membership, and all you need to do to sync your data will be to add your existing 1Password account to all your 1Password apps, including the one on iOS.

If you login to your account on 1Password.com, do you see all your data there already?

This discussion has been closed.