I want to buy today!

I want to buy today and have my credit card charged today, I do not want/need a free 30 day trial

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I want to buy today and have my credit card charged today, I do not want a free 30 day trial

Comments

• RobPlankRobPlank
    edited December 2019

I want to buy the personal version

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @RobPlank! Welcome to the forum! :)

We are very happy to hear you are joining the 1Password family. You will only be charged at the end of the free trial, we offer 30 days for free to anyone, so you won't be charged right away. There is currently no way to be charged before the free trial is over.

• Sorry to hear, looks like I will have to purchase another product.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@RobPlank:

I am sorry to hear that, but thank you for considering 1Password! We believe that offering a free trial to everyone is the right choice, so that people can have some time to test the product before they buy it.

No matter what you end up choosing, please do use a password manager, and stay safe online!

• @ag_ana What if @RobPlank buys a gift card?

He will probably still have 30 free days, but the purchase will be made today (this year, if that’s important).

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@XIII:

That could be an option, depending on the amount he is willing to spend. 1Password gift cards come in $25, $50 and $125, so it won't be the exact price of an Individual account (as mentioned in his original post), but if the date of the purchase is more important than the exact amount, this is indeed a possible option :+1:

Thank you for the suggestion!

This discussion has been closed.