I purchased a stand alone licence in 2016 and am using 1 password on my mac , I want it on iphone 7

Options
2ndskin
2ndskin
Community Member

I purchased a stand alone licence in 2016 and am using 1 password on my mac , I want it on iphone 7 and ipad -

Regards
Saleem

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mojavi
Sync Type: icloud
Referrer: forum-search:I purchased a stand alone licence in 2016 and am using 1 password on my mac , I want it on iphone 7

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @2ndskin

Thanks for taking the time to write in. We'd be happy to help you get 1Password going on all of your devices. The way we would recommend approaching this is through upgrading to 1Password membership. Membership includes, among other things:

1. Access to the latest versions of 1Password for all of your compatible devices (no more licensing / upgrade fees; everything is included in your subscription)
    2. Automatic access to your data from all of your devices simply by signing into your 1Password account
    3. The ability, if desired, to securely share some / all data with your family or colleagues (1Password Families, 1Password Teams, or 1Password Business required)

You can read more about membership here:

About 1Password membership

If you decide to go that route we have a guide on migrating your existing setup to membership available here:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Alternatively you could install 1Password for iOS on your devices and sync them with 1Password for Mac using iCloud, however you would not receive the benefits of membership going that route. I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.